Dassenheuwel also have 2 new cottages available, both accommodates 2 persons (Queen bed). They are quite luxurious with everything the same as the Farm Stay, but without the TV, bath and indoor braai. The cottage is open plan (the bathroom as well), with a queen size bed. Indulge in Egyptian cotton linen and goosefeather duvets. The cottage has a fully equipped kitchenette, small lounge area and huge deck with an outdoor braai, that you share with the other cottage...…
The cottages are perfect for overnight stays after a wedding or a festival in the Valley… Or if you just prefer to enjoy the silence and “coffee (or wine) on the porch”...… even if it is raining. And with a view to die for!
There are air conditioners in both cottages, big fluffy towels are supplied, as well as a hairdryer and a robe in each cottage. We took great care decorating these beautiful cottages. We regret no children under 10yrs are allowed in the cottages. Families with children must make a booking in the Farm Stay house.
Facilities & Services:
We offer the following Facilities and Services:
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Filter Coffee and sugar/sweetner
- Nespresso coffee machine - please bring your own coffee pods (compatible with Nespresso) or buy from the Honesty bar.
- Homemade rusks, milk, cereals, etc… (rusks, sodas and snacks available in honesty bar)
- Free Wifi
- Safe Parking
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Cottages are open-plan with one Queen size bed
- Outdoor fireplace on deck (wood supplied @ R40/basket) - Please leave correct amount in container provided.
- Air conditioner
- Egyptian cotton linen with goose-feather/down duvets and pillows
- Hairdryer supplied
- Bathroom and room are open-plan/en-suite with a shower and toilet (no bath)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bath towels supplied - bath sheets huge and fluffy!
- Bath robe
- NO SMOKING in the cottages
- Please note: Absolutely NO pets are allowed, for valid reasons
Rates of Cottages:
- R 1100 per night per cottage.
- Cottages sleeps max 2 persons. Families with children must make an enquiry for the Farm Stay house.
- Please note: cancellation policy applicable.
- Also: If there is a festival or big swimming gala in the area or during a long weekend, bookings minimum 2 nights.
- If booking is for one night only, a 100% deposit is payable.
- A 50% deposit is required within 48 hours after enquiry to secure the booking. The enquiries stay open until a proof of payment is received.
- The outstanding 50% is payable by EFT before/on the day of arrival, or if you have a smartphone, you can pay via SNAPSCAN, download this secure app on your phone, and pay by credit card. A 100% Deposit is payable if booking is for one night only.
- We now have credit card facilities for your convenience. , but because of Covid-19 we prefer EFT payment before arrival, to limit contact to a minimum.
- The deposit of a cancellation within 14 days of arrival or no-show is non-refundable.
- Only 50% of a deposit (25% of the total amount) is refundable upon cancellation between 14 - 21 days prior to arrival.
- 90% of deposit is refundable upon cancellation more than 21 days prior to arrival. ( a 10% admin/banking fee is applicable)